Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Taylor Momsen covers Grazia(too sexy)

 Taylor Momsen’s Grazia photoshoot hasn’t even begun and the police are on their way. The flashing sirens aren’t here for Taylor, though – dispete the fact that 17-year-old musician and actress has spent the past year posing with guns, extolling the virtues of masturbation and wearing outfits so skimpy they would make Lady Gaga blush.

Actually, they’re here for the paparazzi, who followed Taylor to the shoot, and are screaming her name and jumping over garden fences to ger near to her. Taylor scowls on the doorstep as the chaos unfurls, but can’t help but turn for half a second to give them the picture they want.

''I don’t understand why it makes people uncomfortable. Sex is a part of life, it shouldn’t be so scandalous.. My style’s not for everyone, I’m an extremist. But my mom loves fashion, so she gets it. My dad is the one who introduced me to rock ‘n’ roll, playing me The Beatles and The Who. They know that sex and rock ‘n’ roll go together, you can’t have one without the other.’
I probably am a bad influence.. The other day, this reporter brought his 12-year-old daughter to an interview. She was looking at me open-mouthed, like: ‘I want stripper shoes, Daddy!’ He hated me! But I’m not saying, ‘Be like me.’ I hope girls read what I say in interviews, they should just be themselves. They wouldn’t want to be like me. I’m crazy. I’m f**king out of my mind. I’ve been told I was out of my mind since I was 11''Taylor Momsen said.

No comments:

Post a Comment