Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Aishwarya Rai Vogue India March 2011


Aishwarya Rai – one of the most beautiful women in the world – graces the cover of Vogue India’s February 2011 issue wearing Roksanda Ilincic.The bold shouldered feathered blazer may be from past seasons, but it makes a huge impact on this cover which was shot by Polish photographer Marcin Tyszka.
 
The Bollywood beauty also wears a red Jenny Packham gown and a Valentino dress in her editorial.
Aishwarya wasn’t interviewed for this feature. Instead Vogue India compiled statements from 10 men on a wide range of topics.


Mickey Contractor on Aishwarya Rai: “When I first met Aishwarya on the shoot of a talcum powder commercial, she was shocked by my language (I used to abuse a lot). She kept giggling on the set. She told me later that she wondered what kind of weirdo I was. I then worked with her on her first film, Aur Pyar Ho Gaya, and on several ad campaigns thereafter. She carries off every look I create for her. She is daring, adaptable and confident of the way she looks. She is a natural beauty. When god was distributing good looks, the rest of us must have been in the loom because she got it all.”




No comments:

Post a Comment