Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ashley Greene in Teen Vogue Magazine

Actress Ashley Greene, who is currently dating singer/actor Joe Jonas from the Jonas Brothers, looks absolutely naturally beautiful on the cover of the upcoming March 2011 issue of Teen Vogue Magazine (more pictures below).The 23 year-old Twilight star talks about her boyfriend, her career, working with “LOL: Laughing Out Loud” co-star Miley Cyrus and her plans for the future. Here are some highlights from Ashley Greene’s Teen Vogue interview:
 Ashley, on her high-profile acting job:
"It's a lot of pressure. If you're tired or run-down or having a rough day or missing your friends and family, you can't just call in sick."
Ashley wears a Miu Miu dress. Stylist's own necklace. Max Mara shoes.
Ashley, on her boyfriend Joe Jonas:
"We met through mutual friends in London, which is crazy because we both live in L.A. And we've already met each other's parents, which I think is a good result of the kind of lifestyle we live. He's sweet and really funny, which is huge for me."
Ashley wears a Charles Anastase dress. Malin Collection necklace, $66. Miu Miu belt, $195.
 Ashley, on her full schedule:
"I'm a bit of a workaholic."
Christopher Kane dress. House of Lavande necklace. France Luxe barrette, $14.

Ashley, on working with Miley Cyrus:

"She's young, but we could relate to each other because she's probably been through as much as a 40-year-old!"
Paul Smith cardigan. Oscar de la Renta dress. Tom Binns bracelet, $240.
Ashley, on growing up in the spotlight:
"Plenty of Disney kids are perfectly normal and love what they do. But you always hear about the people who aren t doing well. It s kind of like the squeaky wheel."
CH Carolina Herrera dress.

Ashley, on her new roles beyond Twilight's Alice:
"As much as I love that character, I'm excited for people to see a bit of my range."
 Ashley, on Hollywood haters:
"There will always be people who love me or hate me. That's why I try to focus on the positive." 
 Ashley, on the future:
"Right now I'm in this amazing place, and there are open doors. I think it would be foolish to take a month off. So many people would kill to be in my shoes that it's just bad karma!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment