Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kourtney and Khole Kardashian in ‘Love’ Magazine

Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian appear in a sexy photo shoot for LOVE Magazine -- taken by famed photographer Patrick Demarchelier.
 "I love reality TV," Khloe tells the magazine. "I am addicted to the weirdness. I don't care which city it's in, I just love The Real Housewives... shows. Have you seen I Didn't know I Was Pregnant? Amazing! So when E! approached us, I was like, they did the Anna Nicole Smith show? I'm in."
However, Kourtney was not so sure.
"It definitely took me longer to adapt to the idea," the oldest Kardashian sister tells Love magazine. "I cannot bring myself to watch season one, even now. By the end I'd become more comfortable with the idea of 20 people in our house, lighting and sound crews, wearing a mic pack for 18 hours a day, seven days a week, for three months.
But Khloe also opens up about the name-calling she's endured over the years. She says, "I'm the ugly sister. I'm the fat one. I'm the transvestite. I have had those mean things said about me at least twice a day for the last five years. It's horrible, you know? But I can brush that stuff off."

No comments:

Post a Comment