Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Kim Kardashian Harper's Bazaar Magazine March 2011


Kim Kardashian is the cover girl for the March 2011 issue of Harper’s Bazaar Magazine, which hits newsstands February 22.Kardashian is featured in a Terry Richardson photoshoot paying homage to Elizabeth Taylor’s iconic portrayal of Cleopatra in the 1963 film. Kim also interviewed Ms. Taylor inside the mag, chatting about glamour, giving back, and how to live like a legend. 
On being a business woman: “I would absolutely characterize myself as ambitious. I put myself on a budget. My parents raised us saying that at 18, we’d be cut off.”
On being in New York filming Kourtney & Kim Take New York and slacking on her diet/exercise: “I worked out once. I gained like 10 pounds. All the papers were like, Kim’s pregnant! I ate the nuts on the street corner, the hot dogs, the street meat. It was not a joke.
On too many fans hanging around their store in NY: “The city asked us not to tweet when we were there because the population growing around our store was becoming a fire hazard.”
 
On filming her first music video with Kanye West: “I can carry a tune, yeah. I have a cute little voice. I talked to people in the business, and they said, ‘This is what we do for fun. You go to the movies, you go shopping, why don’t you try what we do?’”

On her relationship with Kanye: “We are good friends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment