Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kristen Stewart: Blonde for February 2011 Vogue!

Kristen “I hate fame!” Stewart landed the cover of next month’s issue of Vogue, and the notoriously camera-shy star looks gorg.
She dodged the magazine’s questions about Rob (typical!), but she dished on her fame, future, and how she really feels about Bella Swan. Wanna know what she thinks about Twihards?
On having (a lot of!) money:“Anytime I hear that somebody’s really rich, the first question is ‘Do you do anything with it? Or do you, like, chill? You just sit on it?’” She is thinking carefully, strategically, about how best to put her own contribution to use, and has a plan – inspired by her researches for the role of a runaway in the sex trade – to set up a network of halfway houses to help those who want to recover and get back on their feet. “That would be amazing. Right now it’s the thing I feel most connected to.”
On Twilight: “[Bella's] a character who is embedded in so many people’s psyches at this point. It’s starting to enter my head a lot more than it used to because it’s at the end and it’s come such a long way. I just want the fans of the book to be happy. I don’t necessarily care about anyone else.”
On being famous: “There’s no way to eloquently put this. I just can’t go to the mall. It bothers me that I can’t be outside very often. And also to not ever be ’some girl’ again. Just being some chick at some place, that’s gone.”
On the roles she goes for: “I choose things that are so overly ambitious, and if I can’t do stuff like that, I don’t want to be doing this.”
Do you think Kristen looks good on the cover? Tell us!


No comments:

Post a Comment