Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

'I still love Luke': Kelly Osbourne pours her heart out over ex - despite being seen on dates with new man




'I still love Luke': Kelly Osbourne pours her heart out over ex - despite being seen on dates with new man Kelly Osbourne has admitted she is still 'head over heels' in love with former fiancé Luke Worrall - despite being seen out with a new mystery man just last week.
The 26-year-old daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne has told this month's issue of Cosmopolitan magazine she still loved 21-year-old DJ and model Worrall following the couple's break-up in July last year.
She said: 'We still have a lot to learn about life. A lot of mistakes were made, a lot of bad things were said.
Still dotty about ex: The star said in her interview for the magazine in November that she still loved her former fiancé Luke Worrall
'I think we need to spend time working on ourselves, but it doesn't erase the fact that I'm head over heels in love with him.'

And she insisted: 'I haven't been with anyone since Luke'. Kelly also told the magazine she had turned to comfort eating after she emerged from rehab and stopped taking drugs.New woman: Being overweight in image-conscious Hollywood had not been 'fun' she said
She explained she took part in the U.S. television series Dancing With The Stars in 2009 to lose weight and added that she was the happiest she had ever been.
She said: 'When I got out of rehab and stopped using drugs, I replaced drugs with food. I was emotionally eating and hated the way I looked, but I couldn't mask my self-loathing with pills any more.'Being overweight in image-conscious Hollywood had not been 'fun' she said.


In the pink: Kelly Osbourne cuddles up with her Pomeranian dog Sid in a photo shoot for this month's issue of Cosmopolitan - with some judicious airbrushing of some of her tattoos
Kelly confessed that therapy had helped her realise that losing weight was much more than just eating the right food.She told the magazine: 'I'm the most content I've ever been. I feel like I got a second chance.'Her remarks were made in an interview conducted at the end of November with Cosmopolitan and are published in the February edition, on sale from Thursday.Last week, Kelly launched a rant against Worrall, saying he was the 'worst thing that ever happened to me'.Shortly afterwards however, a beaming Kelly was seen hand in hand with a mystery man on a night out in London.The blonde star was seen leaving the Nobu Berkeley restaurant.Kelly meanwhile is keeping busy launching her film career which sees her starring in two upcoming movies. She flew back to the U.S. on 2 December and is currently shooting movie I'm Like Sooo Undercover, in which she co-stars with Miley Cyrus.Yesterday, she posted up new pictures from the New Orleans set on her official Twitter account.

No comments:

Post a Comment