Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kim Kardashian Glamour Magazine Feb. 2011: “I’m Not That Hot!”

 
Kim’s enjoying her sex symbol status, and what better way to celebrate than by hosting Glamour Magazine’s Feb. 2011 “Guy Issue.”The raven-haired beauty opens up to Katie Couric about dating, her success, and her status as a walking orgasm.Kim says that although she might be the object of many people’s affection, she doesn’t think she’s all that.”[Being a sex symbol is] definitely powerful,” the 30-year-old E! reality star remarks. “I don’t find myself as sexy as everyone thinks. I’m a lot more insecure than people would assume, but with little stupid things. When I get dressed, I’m always so indecisive…It’s a process. You have to learn to accept it. You have to learn to like what you see in the mirror. There are definitely times when I don’t feel like myself, but you have to fake it until you make it.”


Kim On Posing For Playboy: “It was an independence thing for me. I was always ‘by the book,’ such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter,” she explained. “I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I’ll have those pictures forever.”












On Building the Kardashian Name Into a Brand: “I’d be foolish not to take some of these opportunities that are coming my way. We all know this can go away at any moment.”













On Dating: “It’s easier to just be single and not have a relationship,” admits the curvy brunette, who recently dated Halle Berry’s ex. “How do you get to know someone on a reality show? Some people think that they can handle it, and then they really can’t.”














What Would Kim Do If She Woke Up One Day as a Man? “I love being a girl. I’m such a glamour girl. I would be a tranny. I would find a wig!”

No comments:

Post a Comment