Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Covers ‘Glamour’ Russia


She’s been in high-demand as of late, and Jennifer Lopez is featured as the cover girl for the February 2011 issue of Glamour Russia.
The “Ain’t It Funny” singer adorned the cover clad in an animal-print tank top while showing off a rather seductive side in a variety of ensembles making up the accompanying spread.
As for her musical endeavors, Lopez recently revealed that she feels a deep emotional connection with her latest single called “On the Floor” - which was produced by Lady Gaga producer RedOne.

Of the tune, Jen told MTV News, "The minute RedOne played it for me, I made him play it 20 times in a row, and I just sat there at the board and I kept listening to it and listening to it. Because I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much that's always been such a big part of who I am since I started. Since I was a little girl, I just totally connected with the idea of getting out there."

No comments:

Post a Comment