Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kate Winslet Covers Vogue UK's April Issue


 
Beautiful and talented Kate Winslet graces the cover of Vogue UK for the April 2011 issue.The 35 year-old actress is photographed by Mario Testino rockin’ her new short platinum blonde hair. She looks amazing with the new color and length.

Winslet opened up to the magazine about being single after splitting with husband, Sam Mendes and her reluctance to enter into therapy:
On Life After Divorce: “Experiencing those moments of being alone is a very, very weird flooring and exposing position to be in when you’re just not used to it. And it’s not just being in a relationship. It’s also the fact that I grew up in a family full of people.”
Why She Hasn’t Gone To Therapy: “One of the reasons I’ve never done intensive psychotherapy or any of that stuff is that if there’s anything in me that needs fixing, I want to know that I can rely on my own intuition to fix it.”

Get more from Kate at Vogue UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment