Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Eva Longoria Covers 'Allure' April 2011


Eva Longoria covers the April 2011 issue of Allure magazine where she opens up about her life after divorcing husband Tony Parker.

The “Desperate Housewives” star shares:
“I’m kind of having to find new patterns because I’m not used to having-I’m used to always being on a plane and flying to a basketball game….It’s been – every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It’s been hard. Very hard. I’m just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama. I’m in a transition stage, settling into a new routine, and I welcome it.”
 On having great friends:
“You know, some people collect plates and stamps and coins. I collect people; I collect amazing, smart, interesting women.”
As for her first job:
“My first job ever was at Wendy’s. I still remember the order to put things on the burger: Mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, onions, tomato, lettuce mustard. Would you like some fries with that?”
On her “Desperate Housewives” gig and giving the Latino community a boost:
“Desperate Housewives was groundbreaking for Latinos in television because the Solises were the richest people on the block – and they’re Mexican.”

No comments:

Post a Comment