Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Covers Cosmopolitan Middle East

Cosmopolitan brings its “fun, fearless female” stories to the Middle East, and the glossy tapped Khloe Kardashian to be the inaugural cover girl for its 62nd international edition.
When asked about what’s the toughest part of being a Kardashian she replied:“Dealing with the Kardashian body image. Kim and Kourtney have said to me, ‘If we were put under the same negative attention that you are, we couldn’t handle it.’ If I want to wear a long flowing dress, someone will say I’m pregnant. I believe we’re not given any more than we can handle and most of the time I can handle it. But we all have fat days and if I’m having one of those days, those sorts of things make me feel down.”
On loving her curves:“Girls tell me and my sisters, ‘We love your booties.’ Just yesterday a really thin stylist said to me, ‘I wish I had your booty. I don’t have one.’”
On all of her sisters having their insecurities:“Kim, who I think is flawless, is always complaining. She complains about cellulite and I tell her, ‘I’ll trade your cellulite for my love handles.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment